1. My number one goal is to work toward a life of freelance writing which would allow me to be available to help others. See 30 Day Blogging Challenge #4: “What’s your dream job?”
2. Other goals are to live life to the fullest. Have fun! See 30 Day Blogging Challenge #3: “What’s your favorite quote?”
3. Learn something new every year. Learning something new is easy since I love learning, even at my “advanced” age. Time to take another class.
4. Try something new every year. My goals for this year are to try zip lining, visit three places I haven’t been before (an no, Joanne, the Ann Arbor, Jackson and Lansing Hubs do not count) and make new friends. Getting out of my comfort zone is more of a habit since I started working for MLive where change is constant. I get bored easily now that I’m used to change in my work environment and job skills. Change is good.
5. Two very large, unreachable-at-the-moment goals are traveling to Europe and training for a 42 mile bike trip. Maybe next year.
Name one goal you’d like to accomplish in the next year.